BENTONVILLE, AR – This morning, Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: “GLUC”) filed the following selected financial data for the 9-month fiscal year-to-date period ended September 30, 2017, on Form 10-Q, with the Securities and Exchange Commission:
1) Gross profit of $57,240; a 305% increase compared to $18,781, for the prior 2016 period.
2) Net income of $39,018 or $0.01 per share compared to a net loss of ($286,363) or ($0.11) per share, for the prior 2016 period.
3) Total liabilities of $452,585 at September 30, 2017; a $76,007 year-to-date reduction of total liabilities from $528,592, at December 31, 2016.
4) 4,545,310 issued and outstanding shares of common stock (3,550,511 in public float) as of today, November 14, 2017.
Murray Fleming, CEO said, “our customers have enjoyed more than 2 million servings of Glucose Health® Blueberry Tea Mix since launch. With cumulative sales of $391,444 through September 30, 2017, the genuine consumer interest in our first-ever product, is validation of our strategy of creating innovative products to serve the over-the-counter, diabetes nutritionals category. But, what is most promising for the Company’s future growth and expansion, is new Glucose Health® iced tea mixes are better than the original, in every respect:
1. NO CAFFEINE: The volume of customer requests for no caffeine was significant. New Glucose Health® iced tea mixes are made with 100% decaffeinated black teas.
2. NEW HIGH BIOAVAILBILITY ZINC and MANGANESE: High bioavailability Zinc Picolinate and Manganese Citrate have been added to new Glucose Health® iced tea mixes, along with high bioavailability Chromium Picolinate from our original formula. High bioavailability trace minerals are more effective because they are more easily absorbed in the body. High bioavailability trace minerals in Picolinate or Citrate form can generally be purchased only at specialty nutrition retailers and pharmacies and often at much higher cost per serving, when compared to Glucose Health®.
3. NEW MICRO-NUTRIENTS: A targeted micro-nutrient mix of “B” vitamins, B6, B12 and Biotin (B7), has been added to new Glucose Health® iced tea mixes. All three vitamins are important for the unique nutritional needs of persons with pre-diabetes and Type-2 diabetes.
4. NEW BANABA LEAF: Banaba Leaf is the single most compelling alternative or traditional remedy for diabetes. For thousands of years in India, Banaba Leaf has been used in Ayurvedic medicine, one of the world’s oldest medical systems, for the management of diabetes. In 1940, the first clinical research observing the hypoglycemic and anti-hyperlipidemic properties of the naturally occurring corosolic acid in Banaba Leaf, was published.
5. FIBERSOL®-2: Glucose Health, Inc. has received valuable support from Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) in bringing our new Glucose Health® iced tea mixes to market. Fibersol®-2 is a 100% soluble fiber first developed by scientists at the Matsutani company of Japan. Clinical data, now spanning two decades, supports the beneficial impacts of Fibersol®-2, in maintaining healthy blood sugar and regular digestive health. All Fibersol®-2 used in Glucose Health® products, is manufactured by ADM in Clinton, Iowa.”
To view the Supplement Facts nutrition label for new Glucose Health® iced tea mixes in mixed berry, lemon and peach, please visit www.tryglucosehealth.com
About Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC)
Glucose Health, Inc. manufactures functional beverages which serve the fast-growing, over-the-counter, diabetic nutritionals category. Today, original Glucose Health® Blueberry Tea Mix is available nationwide at Walmart in the pharmacy "Diabetic Supplies" aisle and beginning this month, is available at Amazon. New Glucose Health® iced tea mixes in lemon, peach and mixed berry flavors are coming soon. Glucose Health® products are made in America and support jobs in Arkansas. Glucose Health, Inc. is a publicly-traded company with ticker symbol (OTC: GLUC).
Glucose Health, Inc.